How to reach Nandi Hills
- Take Bangalore Bellary road(Hydrabad highway) -> reach Devanahalli cross (after the first toll once you cross hebbal) -> which is on the 36 th milestone.
- Take the deviation on the left and travel about 11 kilometers to reach Nandi cross.
- Take Left (Doddaballapur road) and travel 3 kilometers to reach the foot of the hill.
- On the Doddaballapur road, turn right to reach the road that leads to the top of the hill.
- From the foot hill it is 8 kilometers to the top.
25°C to 28°C during summer and 8°C to 10°C in winter.
Throughout the year, OCT TO JUN (During Sunrise)
ONE DAY (DAY OUT)
Open from 6:00AM to 6:30PM
YES. (PARKING FEE + CAMERA FEE + ENTRY FEE PER PERSON)
PLACES TO VISIT AT NANDI HILLS
Yoga Nandeeshwara Swamy Temple:
TIPPU SULTAN’S FORT:
Other main attractions of Nandi Hill’s are : Palar River Origin, Arkavathi River Origin, Brahmashrama, Gavi Veerabhadra Swamy Temple, Horse Way, Childrens Playground, Nellikayi Basavanna, Secret Passage,..etc
"Subscribe / Register to our website and Write Comments. We are sure you will get exciting give away goodies."
The Writer and ME
Well, by profession I am a content writer, so it happens to be that I can juggle between words quite well, but when it comes to narrating my own journeys and travel stories, I never really gave it a thought. Many of my peers suggested to look at various travel sites and plan one of my own, and I simply ignored thinking why would be someone interested in reading my travel stories. But then, I started reading a lot, a lot of bloggers whose words are so powerful that they could make you pack your bag and start a journey to reach far mountains. I was mesmerized and spellbound. Thanks to a number of bloggers who don’t just work as a travel guide but provide a source of great motivation to me.
Why I started writing?
As mentioned at the beginning, I like to share my experiences with my friends, family and who not. I started blogging with the thought that documenting whatever I have gone through during my travel days be it bad or good would help other travelers get a hint and tips to plan their trips in a better way. In my blogs, one can find ways to complete a trip with low-budget, as I prefer backpacking over luxury.